Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Why I start this blog on Financial Freedom

Financially Free is what I chose to be. It is what I will be working towards to, everyday of my life, until I achieve it. When I do, I shall write a book about it, for young adults out there who are trapped in their employment lives, believing that they do not have a choice. Till then, this blog documents my every step in my pursuit of financial freedom.
What you will read here are the practical actions I took to build up a comprehensive portfolio consisting of properties, stocks, ETFs, options, and a business. What I read, which seminars I attended, what I have learned, what I do to analyse stocks, what are my strategies, who are my gurus, what tools I use.
At the same time, I am learning to do financial planning for myself, family and friends. When I do get somewhere with this, I will gladly share my knowledge with everyone out there.
I hope you will give your constructive feedback along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment