Wednesday, October 5, 2011

KLCI PE

I meant to update this blog daily, with new knowledge that I garner as I continually improve my investment skills.
This impending recession will be the first i'll go through as an investor. During the great 2008 recession/GFC, I was just a by-stander. Just one year into my life-long process of investing, I am forced to cut loss. And cut loss I did. As emotionless as I can get by. 10K capital has definately shrunk. But I'll have more fire-power to capitalize on the bust.
Shockingly, the investor I respect most, Warren Buffet, ruled out a recession. I cannot be on his camp as i am leaning heavily towards a recession. Recession without a V-recovery.
As a motivation to update daily, I will make an effort to at least to post the P/E Ratio of KLCI market.

KLCI Index @ 1375
PER = 14.65

No comments:

Post a Comment